Monday, October 28, 2013

Life's Quirky Interruptions In A Self-Published Author's World

There are times when being a self-published author has its benefits. In fact, I'd go as far as to say being independent means getting your product out there so much faster than those who have to rely on the slow turning wheels of the traditional publishing machine.

It's one of the main reasons why I specifically chose to self-publish. I want my readers to get my books as soon as they are physically able to be consumed.

But, the flip-side is my expected publication dates are a guess at best and a tentative guideline most of the time. And it's here I have to apologise to my Sweet Seduction readers, because I've come to the conclusion, despite trying our hardest, that the latest instalment, (Sweet Seduction Surrender, SS#4) is just not going to make its scheduled release date of Oct 31st.

I am so sorry, but at this stage we're looking at a delay of about one week. At least that's my "best guess" right now. Life and its many quirky interruptions have meant editing the final draft for publication is taking a wee bit longer than anticipated. But we want to put the best story out there, so please bear with us, we're working on just that.

So again, sorry for the delay. And hang in there, because it'll be worth it. I promise!



No comments:

Post a Comment